Johannesburg South Africa Temple

Johannesburg South Africa Temple
Click on to see what our family belives.

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Looking Ahead

Dear Family
Well some Highlights of the week was when I Ate Mupani Worms. Which I was going to send pics but the computer is on strike.
Unfortunately I'm really finding it hard to think right now so next week will be very full of info.
Love all of you lots
Elder T. Jones
Dear Son
 1. Did you decide if you wanted to have me tell Will when you were coming? He is going to school all summer. So are you basing off of price or shared?
     1.Sure you can tell Will. I would like to stay in the dorms because it's cheaper. I don't care about having my own room. I would actually prefer a roomate. The best dorm is called Castalija Hall (not sure on spelling) If the meal Plan is Required then maybe it would be better to stay in a complex. I'm not really sure right now. I may have to just trust you, but do somthing that will be easy on my pocket

2. The Dorms are 600$ a semester plus you have to buy a meal plan. Which Dad really is not in the liking to much because then you have to eat when they are in and it costs 950$. He says he lived on noddles and mac and cheese of course thats why he hardly eats it these days.
    2. I don't know if it is possible to get on to campus for the august semester but if possible I think it would make life easier. But again I trust your judgement and I will be patient.

3. Because of thinking that you were not going to be here until a month into the online classes. I picked ones that were easy, should I maybe change a few to the needed english or science since you will be here right on time? Also the ones I did pick are all usable especially if you do go into counseling but you could spread them over time a bit more now with how the time frame is working out.
    3. Sign me up and get me on the road to graduate. If i can get on campus i could take campus classes as well.

4. There are some scholarships that you can try for again like the one where you went and did that interview the first time.  I will just fill out forms for you on all levels if you say yes and then which ever ones will work with your late return we can go for them. Leadership YES NO Benifactor YES NO?
 4. Yes Benifactor Probably Yes on anything i can qualify for, but don't get me into debt.

5. So what is that stuff mogula or how ever you spelled it that you never want to eat again?5. Magoudu Is Cow intestines

6. There is a missionary Mom who her son is now in Tazaneen and if you want to know about anyone who had finally made it into baptism she can ask him and I can pass it on. His name is Elder Welch. You should tell your companions to tell thier Moms to join http://www.ldsmissionarymoms.com/ its really fun for us Moms to be connected and ask questions of each other when we need to.
    6. I know Elder Welch, I see him every once and a while it's ok.

Ok on to news.
This week has actually felt like a million weeks in one and then all the things that we have done. Mon started with pulling out 7 of the old trees from behind our house that were stuck in the big spillway making the river back up horrendously. The next day we lost 5 more its really sad to look at and the river has been declaired a state desaster. Ron B has moved back to central and he came and took Mc with him up on a big 4wheel ride to see if they could get near the cabin but nope still way to much snow up there. Then on Sat we dehorned our cows there were four and one was Jo's show steer that was huge. C was the one who held on to the head while Dad sawed away. He was covered with blood and loved every second of it Jo videoed the the whole things. First time for all the kids to watch that go on. They had a bishop bike hike breakfast and Jer got a bike for his birthday and was in seventh heaven as he rode and crashed his first time too. C made him crash he said but it was really the case of he let go at Jer's insiting and it had a bit of a hill so ya crash but he recovered. Kailey made it to rodeo Queen and she was way thrilled. Jo is going to try for the Riding club one because she wont have to model anything so that way no fussy dresses to have to be found. Well the road over to Monroe Joe Town hill is firmly closed so its the biggest pain to have to go all the way around. The river is over the top but they really could dike it higher and then it wouldnt run over. D M  blessed his little baby Boy today. And Sam Owens will be here on July 20th. But they are keeping Devon there till after Christmas so that will be three Christmas that he will be gone while on his mission. Still not much info from him they all said they just get one liners like great week well gota go. He is in Main right on the coast and its rainy and cool.
Please keep working hard and praying strongly and giving many of those other missionaries a super great example. I sure hope you were able to get another baptism in this weekend. I think you said that you had one but the computer is so slow that I can't go back and look at your letter from last week. Also I hope you get to do the Zone Leader stuff that you said you hoped to implement after learning it last week. See I knew one day you would learn to be the best leader ever now think about how you can use that skill at school or in church callings as a Young mens leader later on in your life. Well I have to get sending this off. Dad says to not go ding door ditching it would not look good right now (just kidding you he says).!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love all of us the family and we think your the very best missionary there ever was

No comments:

Post a Comment