Johannesburg South Africa Temple

Johannesburg South Africa Temple
Click on to see what our family belives.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Watch OUT J. is now driving!!!!

Finally she passed the learners test after her third try. She will now be driving, of course there is always lots of practise on a farm but now she will have to battle the people on the roads and the stop signs and the lines and the turns and the the speeds of 75 miles an hour on the freeway YIKES!!!! C. told me he has no desire to be in the car with her at 35 miles and hour let alone 75 miles an hour. I remember Tyrell was the nicest driver until he got his license and then I hated to drive with him cause he thought he knew it all and didn't drive slow anymore. As you can tell there are mixed feeling here as to whether I really ever wanted her or any of my kids driving for that matter. But I guess I have no say now cause she passed the first part of the test.

No comments:

Post a Comment