Johannesburg South Africa Temple

Johannesburg South Africa Temple
Click on to see what our family belives.

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

February is soooo MUDDY!!



MONDAY!!! I as a nice Mom drove my kids up to the bus because of our muddy road. At the top they can't get the door open so I get out and sink in the mud with my sandals on. The one day I don't wear my boots. Then I turn around to go home and the car runs out of gas. HUBBY has been driving it and did not warn me. There is no way I am walking down that muddy road of ours in sandals it will reach my calves. I did get rescued and then made a mad dash to SLC so I wouldn't be late for a Dr. appointment, made it in the nick of time. Todays start has been much calmer obviously not a MONDAY!!! What do you do about needing water but having to swim through mud to get out to the world. This year I think is the worst on our road into our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment