Johannesburg South Africa Temple

Johannesburg South Africa Temple
Click on to see what our family belives.

Thursday, December 23, 2010

All ready to talk through SKYPE yippeee!

1. Are you shoes holding out and are you doing ok clothing wise still?

1.Yeah all that stuff is ok, but the soles are starting to go. They should last long enough.

2.Were you able to meet with the two white Father families last Wed?

2. Well we met with one and I was so nervous that I think I was trying a little to hard, but we did manage to get a return appointment with them for tomorrow.

3.What did you think of your Christmas stuff or are you still waiting to open it, they say missionaries never wait once they get packages.

3.Well I have been enjoying all of the stuff that wasn't wrapped, but all of the wrapped stuff is still waiting till Christmas.


Well I don't have much time to talk so I'll just have to fill you in during the phone call. I would really prefer not to do the video thing so we'll just talk.

This week has been really good. we had Dinner with a General Authority, Elder Watson, on Saturday and Sunday we listened to him talk. We also had a baptism combined with a little unorthodox wedding, which I'll have to give more details about that on Saturday. I love the family lots and can't wait to hear from you.







To our beloved brother serving the Lord on a mission.

We have been so so busy and can hardly wait to hear your cool accent. Anyway in response to some of the things you said in your last letter about the voice verses the video. I would hope that you change your mind about the video and use it because for Jer it would be so wonderful. Lately he has been asking why you are taking so long to come home and wants to see if you are ok, like physically there, which in a video would help. I understand if you have concerns about being able to see us and the possible loss of focus that could come because of it but I want you to know that I think you will be fine if that is one of your worries about seeing us actually. You will need to add my name as one of the couples contacts in order to access our lines and its just that simple.

Dad has had crazy week with lots of late late surgeries and will even be doing a few surgeries on Christmas eve and he is on call so we are all holding our breath as to what might happen this year.

This week was a bit trying on my bus job as one of the young men had to test if I would really go and get the Principal if he didn't sit in his assigned spot so after being horrible one day and skipping riding for two days and then trying the same shenanigans I had to keep my word and go get the big guys. Then to make if really cement hard he saw me in Ace hardware with his Dad and knew he was really in trouble. I think he will not be being naughty ever again since I went right up and made friends with his Dad but didn't rag him out or anything like that. Dad said wow that kid really didn't want to see you at all.

C hurt his shoulder last week so on Mon I took him to Sis Zufelt and he said it was crazy how afraid he has been since the rib break and it all just ran off him and by Wed night he was pretty ok. He pinned in what is called the Pink game against Richfield and then this weekend he had 5 matches and pinned 4 the one he lost was by 4 points to the a National ranked senior from Emery county, he was frustrated because he almost had him pinned and then he slipped out. The coaches didn't tell C who it was that he was going against but C said they were ringing there hands and talking all whispers so he like started to get suspicious and wondering what was going on. They told him after the match was over who he had just wrestled. He will go against him in Jan. at our school so I am going to try and video it then. C ended up taking 3rd place and getting a medal in the end this weekend up in summit county.
Mc was super glad we let him out of doing the Christmas dance if he would wrestle in Milliard county. Besides Dad had his work party that night so we really couldn't be in two places at once.
The boys started to collected pop cans to have money for Christmas presents and Mc ran head long into a whole slew of them. The Lady next door to a really messy spot of cans said if you come over and get one you have to get all of them and so the next day we brought the truck and they filled bags until they were over the cab of the red truck. They made 119.00 they were so thrilled so Sat we went shopping and they got presents for each other actually two each they were so smart with the things they got.

I was put back in as an assistant three year old teacher in primary of course its almost as if I never left anyway because Jer will not go without me anyway. I am kind of glad because he sometimes is pretty tough to handle when he gets an idea in his head of what he wants to do. We also have gotten rid of his Binky finally so he tends to be noisy with the fact that he won't whisper.
Tonight C was advanced to a life scout and hopefully I can get him to finish all his half completed badges. Mc went to a tenderfoot and got his first aid badge and then went camping the first time at the roller rink and learned about preparing for a mission. Then they went cross country skiing he had a blast.
Well this is going to be short because the little boys are trying to do the Gingerbread house alone and J is begging me to help her with some art homework. I hope this week is super great and fulfilling for you. Please consider the video and we will be ready on Sat early with the computer on and running. Waiting for what ever you end up choosing to do.
Love all of us.


No comments:

Post a Comment