Johannesburg South Africa Temple

Johannesburg South Africa Temple
Click on to see what our family belives.

Friday, August 20, 2010

There is a chicken in my Bathtub!!!!

School has got to get started soon. WHY because there is a chicken in my bathtub. If it ends up in there one more time today it will be a dead little chicken too. The boys have been doctoring a chicken that all the other hens keep pecking on its little head. They love their little chickens so it came from the barnyard to our house and for some reason they keep trying to store it inside in my tub until it recovers. "This had better end soon the Mom finally yelled at the end of the day. Chickens live outside and not in my bathtub get it out now"! But Mom it will get cold and alone and what other excuse could they think up. "Out OUT OuT I said, now, and it will not come back in again, I mean it". It has a safe little recovery yard outside and it can stay there till it's a bit bigger now get it there enough said!

No comments:

Post a Comment