Johannesburg South Africa Temple

Johannesburg South Africa Temple
Click on to see what our family belives.

Monday, June 7, 2010

Cousins wedding Photo booth crazy shots!

Me and two of my sisters hamming it up for the camera at cousin Alli's wedding photo booth. Mc, Jer, and Z with the cute sucker antennas doing a cute hamming it up too.
K being so coy with his hamming it up looks.
Our pretty J with her cousin big K looking ahhh so pretty almost like they could be twins. J and me the Queen of them all being so pretty. Jer is in there for a sec or two and that's all. Mc being debonair even if he has a farm hat on. I think he needs a hair cut.

K, Z, and Mc looking rather dashing in their ham up quality's. I really like the colorful ones with my pretty Princess and me the Queen. And of course me with the K boy and oh there is Jer again making a quick appearance.






No comments:

Post a Comment