Johannesburg South Africa Temple

Johannesburg South Africa Temple
Click on to see what our family belives.

Monday, May 3, 2010

What Soweto Africa looks like.


Missionaries on a soap box!

Our weekly questions?
1. Package arrived yet?
2. Do you have an ability to listen to something on a CD player?
3. Dad said hey Tyrell could have joined the Sanguma families drumming, did you?
4. As of right now interest is so poor on anything do you have any ideas of what you would want done with your money?
5. Can you believe it has been a year since you received your call Wow.
6. Have you bought contact solution there?
7. What about hairspray or shampoos have you bought them?
8.Have you seen any army ants Dad wants to know.
9.What is your favorite scripture now or is it still the same on your plaque.
10. Tell us some of the words you have now learned that are more African, please tell us the meanings to?
11. Can you buy 2010 Soccer cup jerseys the boys think that would be so cool unless they cost a small fortune?
12. Will you send a big box of things when you send? But will you please warn my checkbook first.
13. Are you writing tons in your journal. After seeing Chas Hatheways blog it makes me wonder at all you are seeing and hope that you write often so you do not forget the stuff. Maybe you will write movies one day about all you see.
14. Are you learning any of their crazy dances in that township like Gumboots dance?
15. Tell us the calling number please.

A guy selling clown stuff.
A kid blowing in the Vuvuzela (not spelled right)
Township kids with homemade toy.
Contacting

Classic Township Yard with kids playing Soccer.

Tyrells short letter but lots of photos and some answers.

1.no
2.Our car has a CD player sometimes
3. no we stayed away while that was going on it would have given us a bad image
4. I didn't have any specific ideas, but I was just thinking you could keep it in a locked High interest account until I get back. that way I don't spend it and it grows while I'm here.
5.Yeah I know it's crazy, I read it on the April 29Th.
6.No I still have plenty of contact solution.
7.yeah i can get that stuff here. it's all good.
8.I'm not sure what you mean, But there are some really big ants that run around everywhere and don't seem to care much about anything going on around them. I'll try to send some pics.
9.I'd have to say I have alot of favorite scriptures now, but the one I really like as a missionary is Alma 26:15
10.Well i will try, but I'm not sure on the spellings. Rapellang (pray) Ke Mang (who) Ke Nako Mang (what is the time?) Nkulukulu (God) I will think of some more and try to learn some more to. Ask me on the phone call.
11. Yeah I already have one. I'll see what I can do to get some more.
12.Yeah I'm trying to collect some specific items, but the wallet and the situation is making it hard.
13.Yeah I was writing everyday, but I kinda fell out of the habit so it's been like once a week entries. You can also save my e-mails too please they are pretty good entries.
14.I don't know gumboots but there is some other stuff I have learned a little of. But it's more modern stuff.
15.I will Call you. Just be there when I call!

Because of time, I will fill you in on Sunday.
There has been a lack of planning on my part and some unexpected changes due to transfers coming up Thursday. So the The plan for the phone call is that I will be calling you at about 8:00AM (your time) it could be even an hour or so before or after that, but expect it to be then. I hope that it works out with the plans that you have made because there's not much more I can do to inform you after today.
Love Elder T Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment