Johannesburg South Africa Temple

Johannesburg South Africa Temple
Click on to see what our family belives.

Thursday, May 6, 2010

PRAYER

I am a firm believer in prayer. I know that when I am consistent in talking to my Father in Heaven he will help me to know and see things that are needed to make my life better . He will answer my call if I will keep talking to him. He is even better then the cell phone that I carry on me. His answers might not look like the emails I get with direct instructions or information about whats happening but he sure can make my heart feel full and guide me to what is best for a child of mine who is struggling or a friend who needs help from an earthly hand.

Remember to say your prayers morning and night so he can talk with you because your the one with the key that unlocks that door to him every time you communicate.

Think of speaking with him as if it's the most imp0rtant cell phone call you make twice a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment