Johannesburg South Africa Temple

Johannesburg South Africa Temple
Click on to see what our family belives.

Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Sunday the Missionary talks a bit about the Attonment in his life.

1.How do you see conference there in Africa?
2.Did you get three diff rent emails of photos this week Mc, K and Jo?
3. The Atonement is the greatest gift of the Easter season have you learned how it helps you while you have been on your mission?
4. Did you hit your number of baptisms goal before April?
5.Wills Mom went to England so hopefully she will forward something to me. I left a question on her facebook but she hasn't said anything yet to me. (Correction she said something I am lame and didn't look before speaking.)
6. So is the address with the SJ not work to send your emails to anymore? I noticed that it was just your name last week is that correct because I sent the photos to the old one and then realized this morning that I should send it to the other address to day.

1.We actually haven't seen conference yet. All of Africa has to wait until the 24th and 25th to see it because otherwise people would have to stay up late to watch all of the sessions because of the time difference. That is something they just decided recently.
2.I got Mc's and Jo's but not K's
3.Yeah I defiantly have. Everything we teach is based on the Atonement and we study it everyday.
4. We need to get 5 baptisms this month to reach our goal. So far we have 3 on date for this month
5.I'm not sure if this one is a question or a statement So I will answer with another statement.
6.Yeah we all got new addresses because Myldsmail.com switched E-mail systems and automatically assigned us with those new e-mail addresses. The one that you are receiving from now is current.

Well This E-mail is going to have to be to everyone and all the family who e-mailed me. It's great to hear from everyone and see all of the Cool pictures of the family. I would encourage the family to continue to send those e-mails and pictures. But be sure to downsize the pics a little or it takes all of my e-mail time to download them. It's crazy to think that Rhett is in the Military, I hope everything works out ok for him. And as for me things are going great. I love the mission and we have seen a ton of progress here in Dobsonville. The people are so willing and ready to recive the gospel and the members here do a great job in fellowshiping and giving referrals. The Missionaries can't do it without the members. So everyone, although most of you are in Utah, should try and find the Missionaries and help them out as much as you can. This week has been a fairly normal week, and I can't really think of any exciting or dangerous experiences right now. But yesterday Sunday we preformed a whole bunch of Priesthood Ordinance in church so that by the time we were done, There was like 5 minutes left after the sacrament was passed for everyone to bare their testimonies. We Had 5 confirmations, 4 baby blessings(one of which was done by Elder Forman) and after church we had 5 Priesthood Ordinations. It was crazy!!! The rest of the day was fairly normal other then that I guess I was supposed to be in charge because at Zone Conference, President Poulsen told Elder Forman to make me be in charge every other day to prepare me for something so yeah. I'm not sure what that means but whatever. Well Sorry once again but I'm out of time and I wish I could say more but I got to go.

Elder T, Jones

P.S. J, It depends on where you are, Some places are nice and taken care of and others are Kinda Dumpy. I'll have to send some pics of my area and my flat and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment