Johannesburg South Africa Temple

Johannesburg South Africa Temple
Click on to see what our family belives.

Monday, March 15, 2010

A Missionary Baptism with Photos.

Dopsenville township Soweto South Africa.
On 3/14/10,
1.What would you want us to send in a box it hasn't left yet.
2. Tell me if you get any of the pictures that I sent because the computer kept not working and I am not sure what went or if it went at all.
3. I hope you even got our letter today so tell me if you heard about Donald Calison and then I will know that you got the letter.
4. Is your shoes ok you never sent me a picture the boys want to see what it looks like.
5. Have you seen anymore crazy bugs the kids want to know.
6. What is the best thing about this week.
So I hope this gets to you and know that we did try to send photos but the computer is having a spaz out.
Love the Family

Elder Tyrell's answers.
1.Well Ties are always good. And last time you sent jerky Which they really don't have here. They have stuff called Biltong and it's not that great. Maybe you could send some... John Bytheway talks on CD or something similar to that. And whatever else you want to put in there that you know I like or will show your love :)
2.No I didn't get the pictures, but you don't have to worry about that, maybe you can send some in the package.
3.Yeah I got the letter and that is way sad about Donald. I was on the wrestling team with him. He was a cool guy. You should pray for his family and friends.
4.Yeah my shoes are OK, and they weren't the ones I got from Missionary Mall so can't really do anything about it. But I do have I tie that I need to send a picture of
5. No I haven't. Surprisingly all of the people here that I have shown that to have never seen one either.
6.The best thing about this week is that we had 5 people baptized yesterday. This area is booming I just hope that we will still have new people to teach for march. We need to do some finding.








What a great question to ask just before I give an overview of the week.
this week has been good. I have been growing in unity with Elder Forman as we have both been working out our differences each day and we have been teaching really powerfully together because of it. Not to much has happened other than the baptism and preparing for it. We did get super lost on Tuesday though because the person we were trying to find was in a part of our area that we had never been before. And it was interesting because the people who helped us find the place turned out to have been smoking Dhaka (weed) just before we met them and they slowly became really weird as we found the place and then they wanted money from us for the help which we didn't have so we gave them pass-a-long cards and told them to go sleep it off. We eventually found our way back to the chapel after meeting with Esther for only 5 minuets because by that time it was about 8:30pm so we had to leave. But we now know how to get there so it's all good.





World cup Soccer 2010 to be held here in this Stadium Johannesburg South Africa.

It seems like time is just flying by so fast. On Wednesday I will have been here for 6 months. THAT'S CRAZY!!!!!! o well now I know why everyone says the time is short.
I'd like to now give a sweet shout out to my sister who is now sweet 16 WOOT WOOT!!! Happy B-day J!!!! I love you lots and wish I could be there to give you a big birthday hug. Maybe I'll have to send one in the mail, but it might melt :) and by the way you need to send me more e-mails. That's a great idea about the Book of Mormon thing. I think the whole family should do that for at least one family and then invite them to church. That's the way missionary work should be. Read 1 Nephi 13:37 then read the definition of ZION in the book True To The Faith. So that's a challenge for the family. Please report back.
OK now I need from Dad to tell me all the information he knows about Cain, not for any specific reason just to find out some stuff. Well I love you all a lot and I hope all you kids are helping mom and dad out a lot, they need it!

Love
Elder Tyrell Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment