Johannesburg South Africa Temple

Johannesburg South Africa Temple
Click on to see what our family belives.

Monday, March 29, 2010

ACTING IN South Africa, Go Figure!

Family Questions
1.Where is Elder Forman from and how many in his family, Is his mom on the LDS Missionary Moms list?
2. Are you having fun and where you able to fix your watch with the pins I sent?

1.Elder Forman is from St George and the whole mission mom thing (http://www.ldsmissionarymoms.com/), I don't have a clue and he doesn't either.
2. I'm having a blast! Missionary work is definitely tiring but it's worth it. You meet lots of people and learn more culture every time you meet someone new.

Our area here in Dobsonville is going crazy!!!! We had another baptism yesterday and our Area is leading the Zone. Every 4 months we set some goals of the number of baptisms we hope to get and we only need to baptize 5 more people for April to reach our goal. It might be a little difficult and it's going to take a lot of effort but I think we can make it. It probably sounds like I'm just talking numbers but I know the people we have been teaching and baptizing and we still visit them.
We had transfers on Wednesday and Elder Bullard finely got a companion. Myself and Elder Forman are staying together at least one more so we are gonna keep on Rockin Dobsenville.
Other than our baptisms and transfers, not much has been happening. Except that our ward is going to be putting on a play for a missionary fireside and Elder Forman and I came and were judges for the tryouts today. After the tryouts everyone was trying to get me to preform something and I eventually gave in. I preformed a monologue that I could still remember from Snow College , but it wasn't very good cause I'm way out of practice. Anyway they said they liked it either way so it was good, but it made me a little homesick.

I definitely want to see some pics of the family, maybe you can send some in that package.

Well I got to go

Elder T, Jones

P.S. I haven't received a FWD From Will lately, how's he doing?

1 comment:

  1. This is Elder Forman's mom. I would really like to get your email address so we could talk about these great missionaries. My email is forman@dixie.edu.

    ReplyDelete