Johannesburg South Africa Temple

Johannesburg South Africa Temple
Click on to see what our family belives.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Do you want to serve a mission too heres how!

I am all about helping tell the good story that makes my life more bearable and wonderful all at the same time. My oldest son serves the Lord teaching souls the good story and I would love to help him along the way or for that matter any other young man who is giving two years of his life to tell the world about the Lord and the truth that the Book of Mormon can bring to a persons life.
So with no further waiting may I announce our family is now going to become a part of the Internt MTC.
Say what? ya an INTERNT MTC. How? well people can search my site and hear my side of how I and my family live as a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

We are cross referencing words and links that will lead those who need answers to questions that they have along with the things that we do to live a better life because we know who we are, where we are going, and were we will go once our lives on this amazing earth are done.
Come join me by being an Internet MTC to the world.
Click here.Links to how to do it, its easy.
Click here to get to the exact entry area.

When I need a lift I read from things like this click to read Just knowing that if we all do our part then the Lord will send the right people to get the work done. Even a Prince can realize the importance of the gospel and will come when the Lord whispers to him that its a more worthy cause then protecting idols. One of the Young Men that I used to Substitute teach in school here in America is serving a mission in the Princes country today. I hope that he will be able to teach members of the Princes family the truth of the Gospel and help his family become forever too just like mine. Read the story up there on that click to read link and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment