Johannesburg South Africa Temple

Johannesburg South Africa Temple
Click on to see what our family belives.

Monday, September 13, 2010

Weekly news, Counting down to being a year in 5 days.

Family News
News today Morgan White passed away on Sunday I forgot to tell you. Also I saw the neatest testimony about a man with no limbs and how he just keeps on going and giving all his trust to God. Wouldn't it be wonderful if you could teach him the truth but his example is teaching truth also.
Nick Vujicic (click on this link and watch something amazing) is amazing you will have to see his video when you come back. He says that in the end when you are standing in front of God he will ask you, Do You Know Me and who have you brought with you that is all that matters in the end.
We are so blessed by you serving a mission thank you again son for the choice you made to go.
Caleb is so happy Uncle Golden is taking him down with Riley to unload hay and so now he says he will get to have a bit of money. I guess he will learn how quickly it can run through your hands. He almost has it already spent.
Dallas is at Snow having a blast and took some drama classes. He will have to say hey to Wills little sister because I guess she is there now.
I hope you were not hoping for a package because I am lame about getting them sent with timing, plus all the Missionary Moms are saying that all the packages they have sent since that strike you talked about happened has slowed the receiving down. All their sons are saying they haven't gotten their mail or packages for a bit.
I am saving all the emails, lots I put on our family blog so all the family can read them as its hard to put pic with a letter and resend on an email.

From Tyrell
That is very sad to hear about Brother Morgan. I saw him on a video just the other day and it was kind of exciting to see. Give their family my best. I always liked that man alot. Well once again it has been a very fast paced week and the weeks only go by faster and faster. I tell you there is just to little time to waste time. And yes i do realize that in 5 days it will be that time. It is already hard enough to forget when i am living with an Elder that came out with me. I don't have my planner with me so i might not be able to remember the whole week, but as you asked the question, how is Cifford doing,.....He's not. We found him in some not so good conditions the other day and i wasn't so happy. We decided to drop by their house Saturday night and see what we could do to help them get to church. Well we knocked on the door and Elijah answered the door and the first thing i noticed was the earrings he had in and then the burning cigarette butt in his hand. He very embarrassingly threw it away and then invited us in. I was upset, but i didn't really show it, because i realize it is very addicting. But it just got worse. as we walked in the house we sat down to find Clifford trying to hide a bottle of liquor and his friends all sitting around a pack of cards. I didn't say anything about it and i pretended not to see at first. Then we sat down and it was kind of awkward. Elder Makosa said how is everyone and i didn't really have anything to say. Elijah repeated my thoughts by saying " I don't know what to say" after what seemed like hours of sitting there trying to think of what to say i just said how i felt and the words were " To tell you the truth, I'm very disappointed." there was a pause and then i said " You know, Elder Makosa and i love you very much, but we can only help you if you are willing to help yourself." I kind of lost track of things after that because I didn't see how they could still be doing what they were doing, and we eventually just left, after Bongoni told us some jokes he had heard. I'm very frustrated with the situation, but I'm sure we will continue to see them because Bongoni is the Nephi of the family and he is still on track. Keep praying for them and I will too, but I'm not sure if we will be focusing to much of our time on them anymore. Man it's hard to have to do those kinds of things, because you know how much better their life could be.

Maybe to answer the question about the ties, you don't need to donate any and please don't ask the members to do that. it's not necessary. But i myself would like some ties. I haven't given one to everyone I've baptized just those who can't afford their own.

1.So are you trying to make the good impression with the Branch pres. because of the late incident?
1.I can't remember the incident at this moment, but mostly I'm just trying to make my branch president look good. there is a lot of catching up to do record wise.
2.That sounds so sad that there are so many children without parents.
2.there are but it's not as bad as you would think. They have people who take them in.
3. Do they just sleep in the streets or are they living with some kind of family?
3. Answered
4. Has there been any better progress with Clifford and his struggle?
4. answered.
sorry the e-mail shop is closing, got to go
Love Elder Jones


No comments:

Post a Comment