Johannesburg South Africa Temple

Johannesburg South Africa Temple
Click on to see what our family belives.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Time! Whats That?

I loved it when I was a kid and I had all the time in the world. About the time I came close to the age of my 20s it started to fly by. I remember thinking maybe I wouldn't have enough time to do all that I wanted to do. Then as the my children entered my life I felt time speed up even faster. I couldn't catch all the moments and never had a enough time to get the house cleaned all the way to perfection. Then there came the time when our youngest had to stay and grow up in the hospital. Time seemed to drag on and on at the slowest rate I have ever felt in all of my life at that time. Yet time was also flying by outside of the hospital as I viewed each child and the stages that they were in. One with only two years of high school left. One going into young women's and rapidly maturing. One who's age of baptism rushed up in the middle of all that slow dragging time.
After all that speeding up and slowing down I have decided that time is what you make it and so make the most of it even if it means that the floor and laundry waits for a min or two cause the kids will soon be gone and then there will hardly be any laundry or marks on the wall. All you will have is some memories and pictures to view back through that window called time.







Me taking some time to to snap a sunset outside of my front door and a morning snowstorm on the branches by my house. An old wheel made into a new fence catches the snow held timless in a photo now.

No comments:

Post a Comment