Johannesburg South Africa Temple

Johannesburg South Africa Temple
Click on to see what our family belives.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Sargent Steam Cleaner- Get It VERY clean!!!

JamiBingham@sargentstream.com

This will be the craziest blog I have ever done. I will totally expose myself to the public eye of criticism. But who cares it is not looking like this now. That Sergeant Steam Cleaner is the tops and I want one of my very own. My Sis let me barrow her steam cleaner because I watched her one day clean her toilet without touching it and it was so pretty, just like NEW! You see I have 6 (well 7 one is aim trained) BOYS that cannot aim worth a darn and it shows. With the Sergeant Steam Cleaner I can fix that without even having to touch the yucky thing and it’s so pretty when it’s done.
I went slightly crazy then doing the slat spots between my cute decorator fence that sits by my tub. The water splashes out and the dust settles and I try and try but never get it all the way clean, not any more it looks fabulous and that was ten years of fighting a losing battle. Now you can’t even tell that it’s been like that this many years later. Well I will only list all the other spots I went crazy over.
Microwave: Crazy boys always splatter and never stick lids on.
Fridge: That was the fastest cleanup under the sun.
Hardwood floor: You must triple the clothes & add a microfiber cloth too to keep from pulling the finish off.
Windows: Wow never die over them again.
Bed: Mattress that the naughty BOY dog peed on.
You name the thing it can clean it, well you do need to careful of painted walls but that’s about all.
NOT CLEAN SLATS BETWEEN


CLEAN AFTER 10 YEAR BATTLE.















If you want one post a note or email her at JamiBingham@sgtsteam.com or JamiBingham@sargentstream.comShe will even show you a demo. I can't wait to get my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment