Johannesburg South Africa Temple

Johannesburg South Africa Temple
Click on to see what our family belives.

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

To M.

Well hey there M, looks like you've got yourself your own e-mail adress. That's pretty sharp. Sounds like things have been pretty crazy and mom says you have been the best example. Keep it up and keep up the reading. The Book Of Mormon is great and you will use it alot on your mission. And keep up all of the wonderful prayers.
It sounds like you've been doing a really good job in wrestling too. Keep practicing and one day you'll be a PRO!!!
And by the way. THAT IS ALOT OF ICE CREAM!!!!!!!! I wish i would have seen that, i don't get to eat alot of ice cream here because it's a little expensive so i don't get to buy it all of the time. And guess what? It tastes different then it does in america, i'm not sure why, but it's still good when i do get to eat it.
Well i've got to go, but i love getting e-mails from you so keep on sending them and i'll get to talk to you on christmas over the phone
Love you lots
Tyrell

P.S. South Africa is a pretty big place but i'll keep an eye out for that girl from finnland.

Hi Tyrell
My class got to have a party in school for math because we got 150 green dots. We had games and extra recess and we got to play on the computers. Wed I went wrestling in Beaver and I was against a seventh grader. I lost but I went all three rounds and the score 10 to 14 and I didn't get pinned. I wrestled a sixth grader I lasted all three rounds and the score was 2 to 16 and wasn't pinned but I lost. And then i had to wrestle a kid on my team and I won. He was younger then me and I did win I almost pinned him. And the score was 10 to 5. My name to do for this Christmas is Z. so i got a remote control car that's small. I am in about page 37 in my Book of Mormon I try to read every night but sometimes I fall asleep. Today I went to Devin's house for his farewell and we ate dinner and ice cream and ice cream and more ice cream. Crisp Groceries freezer's went out in the middle of the night and so we got a whole bunch of free ice cream. We did to about 1000. dollars worth but Mom split it with Jamie and one of J.'s friends Moms. Aunt Terry had a whole truck worth. So everyone had as much as they could eat. Mom was in the right place at the right time. Lately Dad has been funny and mad at the same time. Maybe you can pray for him. Did you find the lady that went from Finland to South Africa? I hope that you do find her. I love you Elder Tyrell Jones
Love the future Elder M. Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment