Johannesburg South Africa Temple

Johannesburg South Africa Temple
Click on to see what our family belives.

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Just for K. Dec 16 2009

Hey K., I miss you to and it sounds like everything is very interesting at home. I will Just have to tell you that africa is a pretty cool place. Right now there is alot of rain, and VERY VERY loud thunder!!! You keep up the reading ok! and don't forget to be a very good example for z. and Jer. ok. ok i love you lots
Tyrell

K. saying Hi
Dear Tyrell
I wanted to tell you that I miss you and that Dad is boxing C. on the Wii right now. It is almost time for me to wrestle. iloveyou it was fun when you where here. the horses got out today. I said the prayer in primary.i hope you teach a lot of people.love k.

My little Guy took the time to type the letter out as I told him how to spell the words that he didnt know.

No comments:

Post a Comment