Johannesburg South Africa Temple

Johannesburg South Africa Temple
Click on to see what our family belives.

Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year 2012

Yep that's what I said Happy New Year. Where has the time gone since my last post  I don't  know.

 I will be back posting if I can ever steal a min with the  computer and our internet connection. We live rural so its not wifi and so all the computers in the house have to share which we went from none the week after the Missionary came home to three all of a sudden wow. Its really hard to live with out the technology these days but our household tried for at least 3 months and went out of our home to access the net but then the Dad said enough was enough he needed to do bills and taxes.

Missionary work is still going on strong at our corner of the world. Return Far away boy Tyrell the Past Elder Jones helped teach our cute little cousin and my niece the lessons and then on Christmas Eve we had the baptism and on Christmas Day she got the best gift of all the gift of the Holy Ghost. What a sweet day to be able to remember forever and the best present you could ever receive.Tyrell did the confirmation in sacrament meeting and it was special.
 I loved that Christmas moment the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment