Johannesburg South Africa Temple

Johannesburg South Africa Temple
Click on to see what our family belives.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

I promise there really is cool stuff going on!

I always forget the camera when it seems mundane, but there has been cool stuff going on on our farm. 
We have laughed and cleaned and cleaned again.
 Then taken to cleaning the yard of the winter blowing's and tree branches on the ground.
 The garden spot is getting prepared and oh ya I better remember to make my seed starts get into those little peet pots. 
The boys Momma chickens are now laying in overdrive again.
The cows are starting to be born, our first one came the other morning and yippee its a heifer too.
Will there be another baby foal in the field I guess we will see pretty soon as spring comes ever near.
17 robins we saw through the window yesterday and we always measure spring because the geese come from far away.
 Now if I could just remember to recored all the things that we see and we do by a photo, you would see that there really is cool stuff going on over here on the JONES family farm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment