Johannesburg South Africa Temple

Johannesburg South Africa Temple
Click on to see what our family belives.

Sunday, February 20, 2011

We love to wrestle! 2011 a great finish for the little boys.

A couple of family photos it has been a while since we all got our mug shots on here and of course some want to hide parts of their faces and be goofy.

 The sport of wrestling today done by the Jones family after much training.C boy helped ref the matches of the older boys and even Jer got a medal which made his day of course he didn't wrestle. He calls it "my gold" We even got Jo girl to come watch this year and of course I am sure that it was only because there was someone there that kept her busy and  not too bored. The close of another year of wrestling has finally come for the Jones family.
Two silvers and one gold oh ya Jers is gold too he says even though I think the color is bronze really.

1 comment:

  1. I love you guys!!! I love my handsome little nephews and my adorable niece. I am grateful you are my sis and for all of the advice I can get from your honey! :)
    Love me

    ReplyDelete